Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have won a years-long battle in the UK

Royal experts have suggested Meghan Markle could be at “risk” despite Prince Harry’s big win in the UK this week. Last month, the Home Office was ordered to carry out a threat assessment for the first time since Harry stepped down as a senior royal in 2020. It was previously reported that Harry, who served in Afghanistan, was facing the most serious risk.

VIDEO OF THE DAY

But it was later revealed that his rating had been downgraded in a February 2020 assessment, meaning his automatic right to armed protection had been revoked. However, it appears that could all change after the review, writes News.com.au.

According to The Mail on Sunday, Prince Harry has won his fight and a positive decision for him is expected to be officially announced in the coming weeks.

The Sussexes have not visited the UK as a family since 2022. Harry has since insisted it would be dangerous for them to return together without government support.

ADVERTISING

The Duke said that although he loves Britain, “he was very sad that he would not be able to show his children his homeland.”

Despite their official victory after years of struggle, one royal expert suggested Meghan should stay in the US.

Speaking to the BBC's royal correspondent, expert Jenny Bond claimed it was unlikely Meghan would join her husband on the trip to the UK.

ADVERTISING

“Any visit by Meghan would have to be carefully planned and monitored. She might not be in the same physical danger, but she would likely be the target of verbal criticism, unlike Harry, who still has the ability to command the sympathy of a crowd,” said Jenny Bond. “Meghan is clearly happy at home in California… She’s free, she’s wealthy, she has a husband who adores her and children she loves.”

Previously, “FACTS” reported that Prince Harry is hoping for a call from King Charles.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *